Wednesday, November 14, 2007

9 years strong

Today is a special day in the MAQI household - It's our nine year anniversary - We had anniversary cake for breakfast - the boys still think one of us had a birthday and we tried to explain the whole wedding thing but they don't quite grasp that yet.....
Anyhow I made my love a MINI book... surprise... it has cute little pictures of just us two and love notes tucked away on each page just for him. :) The book was kit from michael's - "k and co" it's chip board pages and i made all the mini envelopes and tags from die cuts - all the sayings are stickers about love and marriage.....

I also made a card from anna griffin paper - it's probably the most difficult one I have made. Lots of folds and pieced strips of paper. I had fun none the less.

Thanks for 9 wonderful years honey,
xoxox
db

1 comment:

Comments welcome!