Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My morning

sooo i begin my day as i do everyday... with a big cup o joe!





then i had to rescue a pirate from death by hanging from none other than marz!


i ran today (yah - me!) picked up super Q from kindergarden with Enzo and Marcel - no one was really happy about any of it - except enzo cuz he got a bunch ot treats for not barking :)



then some friends came over to play and i pretty much passed out by 8 - but since I'm trying to keep up with blogging i woke myself up and decided to add an entry.
My boys are my life (and I wouldn't have it any other way) We are coming up on nine years of marriage can't believe it but I'm really looking forward to 10.... enjoying a cool crisp fall for the first time in like 10 years... I even had to buy a sweater so far!! That's about it for today I'll try and think of something more creative for tomorrow.
CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!