Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Free Digital Scrapping Elements

I don't know why but I have been into collecting digital elements for my latest book - File folder Resolutions book....

I've gathered lost of cutesy "FREE" stuff from back issues on creating keepsakes websites everything from cool fonts to card templates to taggies to backgound pages! Sweet! here's the link to the back issues archive - click on a month - then browse more articles - look for FREE DOWNLADS or FONTS - not every month has those particular links but majority of them do - I also got a boatload of downloads from their "101 hip handmade gifts" issue. Have fun surfing if it's your thing?
AMT

1 comment:

  1. I'll go look....later. I have downloads of that digital stuff...I haven't taken the time to figure it all out. I do have a good tutorial for making brushes if you want it. So much to learn!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!