Saturday, January 5, 2008

Peace in 2008


Two things for 2008. PEACE and recycle peace.
Seriously, peace has been a life long quest of mine and I found a true peace in the lord this year. It's very hard for me explain but to me it's real. Now, why peace? I wish that I could share my peace with everyone. Then there would be no need for war or anger. The war is heavy on my mind these days, since we were blessed to share a wonderful holiday with both sides of our family. It breaks my heart that many men and women were not able to do so. I know they were missing their family and their family was missing them. And I greatly appreciate their service for us. I just wish they could be home with those they love. Everyday I read about a new death in the war and it saddens me for a family's loss.

So without getting political or religious........I hope for peace in 2008, and once we achieve peace - let's recycle it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!