Monday, January 28, 2008

WKND CR8 - #2

Joined a group on the internet - yikes- I'm getting brave! anyhow ali edwards had a weekend creative challenge to make the cutest little book - i don't know how folks can be sooooooo creative? Anyhow it was right up my alley cuz it had a sewing feature! Wooooohooooo! So, I made printed all the directions and pages and had a little fun :) Here's what I came up with - It's a "sweet things i love about you" I haven't finished embellishing the book yet but I have all these cute felt cupcake stickers and tags to use. I'm on it for the rest of today after making a valentines sign for Q's class (room mom duty...:)



Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ana

    Its Sharon (your scraping buddy). I really like your blog. The weekend creative challenge came out really good. You'll have to teach me how to do it.

    Thanks for the help with scraping. You have great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!