Friday, February 15, 2008

Love my boys


I was convinced my hubby didn't do anything for valentines day...... turns out he surprised me with a ice cream cake.... he ordered it like TWO weeks ago!!! He took my two little sons to the ice cream shop and picked out my favorite ice cream and had a cake made for me! How sweet is he?

I also scored in the gift department! I got the cutest PINK nano! WOW - I was really shocked... a few weeks back I sent him an email of the super sweet colors that nanos come in.... kinda half joking.... and never thought twice about it since then..... He special ordered one and had it engraved for me, too !
I feel bad because all I did was give him two valentine cards! WOOPS.... Thank you sweetheart! Sorry I was skeptical.... you surprised me. You are still romantic after 13 valentines celebrated together ;)

1 comment:

  1. WOW....I had to stop and think...what is a nano? I'm so old, Annnnnnnnnna!!!! Thank you for the valentine... I put it on my blog. And thank you for the tickets!!! You know what I like! Did Laura and Amanda tell you about Friday night? Did they tell you I'm the "seasoned mom" at their table. Yeah..they are like so blessed. rotfl

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!