Friday, February 1, 2008

My word for 2008

Ok - so it's a little late but I finally decided on a word for 2008 - Inspiration. My goal it to find it in all things, give it to whom ever I can and just plain LIVE IT!! So I actually made my FIRST ever layout for my book club and actually first layout ever! and here's what it looks like!! I guess I have to buy a book to put it in now.......:) Cheers!


I ran ribbon thru the scalloped border of the white cardstock (given to me at the book club) and backed it on the hot pink cardstock (i used fabric tec - my almost favorite glue....) Then I made the little envelope enclosure from an ellison die cut to "unveil" my word for 2008. I put wings behind my word cuz I want to soar......find my wings.....thru inspiration. The quote on the bottom is the marianne williamson quote from akeelah and the bee movie Such a rad and inspiring quote. My sister in law was the first person to tell me bout the quote, she is very much a source of inspiration for me.

1 comment:

Comments welcome!