Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Lone Star Cypress :)




This is the famous Lone Cypress tree in pebble beach, CA.... (17 mile drive) here's the funny part - my friend amanda was in town and we took the drive.... 17 mile drive.... turned out to be more like 17 hour drive with THREE impatient boys.... when will be done... how much do i have to count to..... you makin me grumpeee..... anyhow amanda came back to our home and was trying to explain what she liked best about the drive... and she called it the lone star cypress - maybe one of those "you had to be there moments" but it was really funny :)

just some texan humor since half my readers are from texas...xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. When I started reading your blog today, that's how I read it lone star cypress and then I looked at the picture and went back to the name and saw it was just lone. Then read the rest. Yep, we do think alike out here in the Great State of Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!