Friday, May 2, 2008

the piles that define me.......


ok, sadly enough i have a few too many piles in my life..... piles of toys, piles of laundry, piles of PAPER (mail - recycling - scrappy stuff) piles of dishes, piles of dust (hahahh - funny but true:)

sooooo - I am working on a layout for this month's book club called the piles that define me. Now that I am finally feeling better - I am able to start tackling those piles that grew and grew and grew while I was sleeping on the couch..... They drive me a little bit crazy and make me want to call "mission organization" and ask them to come help me out.... either that or extreme makeover - the house edition.......

fortunately my house does NOT look like this :) wahoo!
As yucky as I have felt all week - I'm happy to report that I am getting a night out :) I'm going to meet my friend sharon for a night of hard core paper pile making at one of our local scrapping stores.....

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Anna! Thanks for your encouragement about my books! So glad you like them.

    The open spined books are coptic bound. I do multi-needle coptic binding: one length of thread for every pair of holes with curved needles at both ends. It seems counterintuitive, but this is simpler than single-needle coptic stitch. Easier to keep the thing nice and tight. Wish I could recommend a book to learn it from. I took a class. I love it!

    Thanks again for the compliments.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I will join your 12 step meeting... My name is Nathalie and I am a piler too! lol I am feeling guilty enough to go fold the pile of laundry I dumped out on my bed, so I would HAVE to fold it before going to sleep tonight! lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!