Seriously - my boys are great... my hubby made a bday cake for me (triple chocolate....with choc frosting) and my boys gave it to me for BRUNCH on my bday. what sweet guys I have (right?)
well I'm another year wiser as they say when you reach the ripe old age .... that I happen to be :)
here's me with chocolate all over my face..... not flattering but then again.... i need to "show the evidence"
Thursday, July 3, 2008
another year wiser?
Posted by
Anna
at
8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my gosh...... I realized this afternoon that I missed your birthday and I wondered if there had been a blog post about it. I made you something!!!! It's in the mail tomorrow. I really like it. Don't you love it when you are just so pleased with yourself. Of course...I'm REALLY upset that I missed your birthday. sigh!
ReplyDeleteHappiest of Birthdays and year Anna! I love a girl that loves chocolate! Blessings Friend! Katie
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to one of the most genuine girls I know!!! Love you!! I wish I was there to share the chocolate!(perhaps wine too)
ReplyDeleteAmanda
happy belated birthday!!!! I haven't been blogging in way too long and ended up missing your bday -- so sorry! I hope it was GREAT!
ReplyDelete