Yowzers! my witty bitty boy starts school (1st grade) come monday. He can't be more excited - he was ready to go like last month! Since it's the central valley - and it's august - we are still hitting the 100 degree marks daily. Therefore the few days that we have been back were spent poolside. Here's a random water shot.....
Here's enzo fired up for some splashes... While Q and Marz jump in to make big splashes... enzo tries to bit them..... that's why he's a border collie.......
We really did keep up the school activities all summer..... here's proof for recess.... blue hopscotch feet :)
Lastly, I'm sad to report that Marcel came down with a bad case of "the spots". Q (dr. Zerlin - our ear doctor) rushed him to the hospital for surgery (no joke). The only cure was a quick removal that caused his patient to squeal. He's had plenty of practice squealing ALL summer..... just ask our neighbors.
Nothing a quick kiss won't heal - ahhhhh - i love my boys!!
Even though, I am sooo excited to get Q back to school for a little "quiet" time (at the grocery store....) There's part of me that's truly wants to hold on and send him back to kindergarten...... I can't believe how tall he is and how much he's learning. I'm proud to be his mommy. And I'm even proud when he wants to pretend to be my mommy.....
He is dressed in my clothes - he even put on burt's bees lip sloob
- I promise y'all that I button up my shirt (unlike Q) when I go out in public :)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
one last good day of summer.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Dang, surgery huh? I pray for nothing but healing over that little body! No Joke.
ReplyDeleteIt was a blast to be able to hang. I look forward to more of that soon.
Your Bro Who Loves You, Quenton, Ian and Matt all very much, Lawrence
I'm sorry your computer is in the hospital...... anxiously awaiting it's release and a blog update!
ReplyDeleteHey...I gave you an award! Come get it.
ReplyDeleteAaaaah, "back to school". The 3 most beautiful words in the English language (for a mom!) Your boys look like a handful of fun!
ReplyDelete