Random Ramblings with Anna...
kinda like a flashback to the "Deep Thoughts with......" from SNL
I LOVE YOU book for Matt... it's only about the two of us. No mention of the sweet little angels we bore..... i think it's important to highlight just the two of us :) Except for the cover all product is from cosmo cricket one of my fav companies at the moment.....
If I had one hundred wishes.... this is what I would give to you.... cute paper from heather bailey (she also produces fabric - yum yum) sheer album by maya road
My latest BOM (book of month) kit. Cover made with a clear acrylic sheet... in the shape of a house. All other pages are mixed fabric and paper from various companies. Anyhow the book again is for my hubby. It's called "HOME" . It highlight's all the places we lived. 2 apartments, 6 houses!!! in 13 years of cohabitation and 10 yrs of marriage. Yet at the very end, it summaries home is where the heart is and my heart is with him and our family that we have created. :)
awe...... what fun.... I have been staying true to my self made promise that I would create at least one mimi album per month for an entire year..... so far... the stash is good. Although, I just need a better place to display them so people can touch and feel when they come to visit...... but not so accessible that my curious boys would destroy them?? Suggestions?
xoxo,
AMT
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
More minis.... that I have been meaning to post pics of
Posted by
Anna
at
5:13 PM
Labels: minibooks, scrapbook club
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thanks for sharing your books! I'm inspired!!! Hmmm, maybe I should make a book for my hubby.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThey're all so lovely. My fav might have to be the cute house one though! Good for you keeping up with your resolution of one a month - it'll keep you busy that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteBeAuTiFuL AnNa!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE my bag and all the wonderful things you sent to me!!! It felt like Christmas around my house when I opened it! You are way too good to me. I am going to post about it tomorrow.
You have been busy and you have made some lovely creations! We have the move thing in common. It comes with the territory (being married to a minister).
Love you and am cooking up something fun for your Thank You!
Blessings,
Katie
Love your books! I think you just have to keep them safe til the boys are old enough to not care about them. ha!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your new work! Haven't seen them in a while. I am proud that you have stuck to your guns about doing your books religously. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Amanda
i love the books!!! esp. the house book and the one with the big hambly circle overlay -- too cool! I have my mini books in two copper bowls in our living room so that everyone who sits on our sofa is subjected to them:) They get a lot of handling. Today during Rip's playdate, I looked over at the coffee table and saw that she and her friend had spread all of the mini books all across the table...
ReplyDelete