Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Two things Wednesday........

Because my son has quickly forgotten all about Tiger woods.... and the olympics is all over.....
I thought I would post this phunny picture.....
Michael Phelps is Q's new hero.... with this picture.... I think Michael Phelps might be my husband's new hero???


Thing number two - I am officially over my hump of NO posts..... I'll be back in business with-in a few days..... and while I was away.... my DEAREST friend Linda gave me an award! How cool huh????
I would first like to thank the academy......my producers..... my editors...... oh I'm joshin yall!



bigs hugs and bigs kisses
XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! You have to nominate others for that award now, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Anna,
    You crack me up in a very good way! Glad you are back. Please don't think my last post had anything to do with you. It was something completely different. How could I ever be ticked by you ~ not gonna happen in my lifetime. Have a happy weekend! Much Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!