Thursday, October 2, 2008

Click - Click - Click

some random pictures..... if only i were a computer guru - I would be able to magically edit the mp3 file to sing the chorus only,..... at least the song is funny- listen to the words .... As for the music..... it's a new addition to the blog.... I don't think I will do it all the time - just a random song here and there to coordinate with my post....

The chorus is my theme song..... not the wedding crashing story of the entire song :)

Back to click click click........don't be afraid to take shots that you see everyday.... here's a sky shot - it's from months ago... but I like it because it reminds me to DREAM..... I love cloud formations....

here's a water shot.... this I love to experiment with water. I love to try and catch reflections.... Although with this shot - there is no reflection just droplets of water.....

last..... it's a disco ball..... wahoo! don't forget to boogie like nobody is watching :)
(trust me - I better pray that "no one is watching cuz I got no rhythm" .....

ciao!

1 comment:

  1. i'm loving your pictures!!!!!! inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!