Ok..... if your smart enough to navigate the internet and blog around... your smart enough to vote... I'll lay off the videos.....
Here's some really cute pictures of one of my really cute kids....
he had a fall halloween festival at his school - got his face painted.. touched yucky eyeballs and slimy guts.. and mushy brains....so great for the sensory aspect of teaching.....
He's peeking through the window of a little plastic playhouse on his playground :)
I was taking some pics of my QT pie (whose turning six....this week) and Marz was jealous.... so he said mommy look at me!!
He's flexing his muscles....yikes check out my dirty dishes.....
Since I was making " the book costume" this weekend that meant I had the sewing machine out.... I have a backlog of things I need to do with my sewing machine this was one..... turn a t-shirt into a pillow for a friend..... here it is....
Last like I said... My boy is turning 6 yrs old!! AHHHH! here's the b-day invites..... party on Saturday..... bouncy house - pinata - food - yada yada yada...it's a mad scientist invite
xoxo
anna
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Laying off the videos
Posted by
Anna
at
10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a gooooodlooking boy!!! Happy Birthday!!! And what cute invites.
ReplyDelete