Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I fell off the edge....

So sorry - I left my blog unattended... not word as to where I was - what I was doing.. who I was with ....
It's kinda nice sometimes to just disappear. BUT I have a new year lurching at me in the near distance...... (only one hour away...) phew... making in one last post for 2008!!! Anyhow.... I was all up and down the "north bay" gilroy to healdsburg. I took another truck load of picture (yet to download....) worked on my daily december...... opened and gave presents.... celebrated our lord's birth and spent some QUALITY time with family. MOST importantly I meet my 2nd nephew!!! Andres! man he's way too cute! I really forgot what it was like to hold a newborn in my arms -the sweet soft cooing / that newborn smell/ the cute fuzzy hair / the miracle of life sooo fresh.... I love my newest nephew! Trust me - I've got some great pics to upload all about him.......

Some amazing news.... two of my dearest friends (who do not know each other) started their own blogs.....
Amanda Wood - one of my dearest friends from kingwood. She has an amazing sense of humor and great story telling ability ... so expect alot of future links to her new spot..... The Wood Chronicles.....
and
Sharon C. Essen - one of my dearest and newest friends that I have made here in bako..... we met while crafting the night way at Simply scrapbooks...... Her blog is serendipity ..... what a splendid name! I expect lots of great storys coming from her spot as she and her fiance embark on their journey to MARRIAGE!

Some wonderful things to look forward to in the new year...new blogs and of course my comfort blogs too...... like LINDA!!! and Nathalie's and Katie's.... Lawren's and helen's.......

I have a dump truck load of ideas for swaps I want to host at the CPA..... and ongoing one.... I am naming......WORLD Tour.... and another that I'm still concocting (and taking suggestions for too) It's about fashionably famous french women and quotes.... with that said..... Look what I got!!! an award (while I was away)..... from my DEAREST friend Linda!!!

Thank u.... I'll post more about it later....... I'm told I have to pass it on.... so be careful.... your blog could be next......



Happy new year!!!

4 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK!!! and Happy New Years! Lots of resolutions to look forward to. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back indeed! You were missed. Isn't that crazy...there is a whole world of bloggers that miss us when we are away in our REAL LIVES collecting blog fodder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thrilled to see your post and am so glad you are back at it gal! Many Blessings, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped back to say ~ you could never ever be bad Anna to me! And don't forget it! Love and Blessings, me

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!