Tuesday, December 16, 2008

museum - nyc

so if you ask me - NYC is very much like a living museum. So many cultures meshing and coexisting in such a small square footage. while visiting we were able to see so much - most of our time and travel was spent on foot. We did venture into the subways and dared the double decker gray lines..... but I think we just enjoyed walking and taking it all in. We only went to two museums per-say.. the moma and natural history museum. But I have included.... wall street - world trade center site and nyc public library among these pictures because I feel that these deserve museum status as well......
MOMA - playing with subject and shadow and shutter speed on my camera..


Self portrait.....

Matisse sculptures..... there are a lot of matisse, van gogh, picasso, manet - monet and such here at the moma - which surprised me. I enjoyed the matise and van gogh best :)




wall street the actually new york stock exchange.....

1 comment:

  1. loving your self portrait! ali would be so proud:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!