per one of my previous post... I fell in love with this cute mini banner concept. I had to join one more swap. One at the CPA and this one for In this House here are the mini banners I made for them..... 
I used the heart on wings concept (again) with an image of vintage valentine cherub.... I included a quote (on the back) that inspired me.
"The quickest way to receive love is to give it;
the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly;
and the best way to keep love is to give it wings."
The picture does not do it justice... the wings are metallic silver and the vintage valentine is on some aged linen paper the background is vintage sheet music. I could not decide between the pink ribbon or the glitter..... so i did half and half.... a total of 6 for the swap.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
another banner swap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments welcome!