I rarely dabble in digital scrapbooking but for some reason .. I decided to this weekend.
I was working on a layout for Simply Scrapbooks Design Team and I need to create a layout about what kind of scrapbooker I am.... First of all... I don't really consider myself a scrapbooker... I consider myself a paper artist. A crafty kinda gal. What I needed was a lot of text... The only way I could figure to do that was in Photoshop.... so I could have a pretty background and lots of font choices. I created only the text for my physical layout... I used the same background and words..... and after turning it in - I got curious about what the whole layout would look like digitally......so I went back to it... added my picture and a few other doo-hickeys.
DON'T forget.. you can click on the picture to make it bigger.....
I had a creative weekend.... I'll be uploading a tons of pics tomorrow from some other projects I have been working on.
xoxo
anna
Sunday, March 1, 2009
digi layout
Posted by
Anna
at
7:46 PM
Labels: digi scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ohhhh..it's you in the pic! You look like a serious artist. Love that!
ReplyDelete