Over at the CPA... my friend Donna hosted an Unmade ATC Swap. (an ATC is Artist Trading Card - very similar to a baseball card... but you, the artist, makes it and traditionally trades it with other artist...) Anyhow back to the unmade ATC swap.... the directions were to gather the makings of an ATC, put them in an envelope and mail it off the the person(s) that you were assigned. Make the ATC that you were sent and then post it on the YAHOO group and see what creative genius the other person came up with....! I signed up for three swaps... Nathalie, Linda and Donna sent me materials to make an ATC..... here's what I came up with... there is a before and after of each ATC.....
here's the one I made with material send by Nathalie:
one I made from material sent from Linda:
lastly one I made from materials send by Donna:
I was having so much fun... I kept going.... I decided to dig into my scrap pile.... and here's what I came up!
I used some left over acrylic, three or four scraps... and glimmer mist! oh - and a rub-on - I actually REALLY like this one...
Now.... "go make some of your own art!" <---- ( quote by "An Artist's Legacy" :)
xoxo,
anna
Friday, March 13, 2009
Unmade ATC Swap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Your last card would make a very nice ATC ART DOLL! Love the transparency of it!
ReplyDeletethose turned out so well! i love this idea. if only i had another 3 hours in every day...heehee. one of these days i'm going to get around to posting all the craftiness that's been happening at my house. your posts inspire me!!!!
ReplyDelete