Thursday, May 28, 2009

summer has arrived!

It's officially summer at our house....
Both boys are done with the school year
They are packing their bags and dragging mom and dad down to Disneyland.....



I'll be blogging with a little more frequency in a week or so....... It's been a busy May for us......

xo,
anna

3 comments:

  1. May is the busiest month of the year! I know this because of my birthday falling in the middle of it. At least in December we are all working towards the same day...the 25th. Enjoy and hug Mickey for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyland! That sounds so fun. I'm gonna take my boys, one of these days. I've put it on the to do list. LOL

    Have fun and I can't wait to see some great pics when you return!
    Hugs, Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Our local amusement park is just as expensive, but not nearly as fun. Looking forward to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!