After much deliberation.... on whether or not to read it..... I caved in... (took me a while - these have been out for a few years, right?) I bought my first book - started it last night and now I can't put it down. I even figured out how to workout and read at the same time (that's talent let me tell you).
This summer, I had been reading lots of Jane Austen. I recently started Persuasion but I could not get through the first few chapters...... so I put it down for a while. Moved to something that is considered a light read.... I did not know it was set in Washington rain forest! Yum.... One of the few places in WA that I have yet to explore and most desire to visit. The Olympic Nat'l Forest..... I'm escaping there via a book.... just hope I don't get bitten by any vampires?
xo,
amt
Monday, August 17, 2009
I caved......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I think I'm going to have to cave aswell, specially after reading you ongoing comments on facebook since you started!!! lol. Have you seen the first movie? I have - don't know if that'll put a damper on reading the first of the books. Am in the states next week - think I will buy them there for my flight reading!! (books are soooo expensive in Canada)
ReplyDelete