Sunday, September 20, 2009

playing catch up

I really have not been avoiding my blog, just a little busy living life..........
a pictorial entry.....

soccer firsts......


a fifth birthday

first day as a BIG DOG

My first BOOK!! Yes, Cindy - I actually did it... or should I say FINALLY sewed some pages together and THEN sewed to a binding!! (yah me!)

breaking in my new old TYPEWRITER :)

getting ready for "howl-o-ween"

xo,
anna

p.s. found this adorable blog..... while searching for directions on how to sew a tulle skirt....... and came across this CUTE link - Might have to try my hand at this..... It looks like fun fun fun!
pink picket fence

dollie post -

2 comments:

  1. Yea, Anna! Love your book! Good for you for finding time in the midst of your everyday craziness. Love you blog. Love your beautiful boys. Mine were that age 10 minutes ago. :) Thanks for the email. I really enjoyed my visit to see what you've been up to!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Boy! I don't blame you one bit for living life outside of blogland. Have Fun dear one! Love, kt

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!