Thursday, April 22, 2010

OFFICIAL Earth post



What better way to celebrate earth day than to make something special for YOU!!

The first five comments will get a handmade "reusable" bag made by yours truly.
They will be different than the ones I made 2 yrs ago.....

Think about how you can make a difference.
xo,
amt

5 comments:

  1. I could make a difference if.....I would stop using bottled water..... took me forever to get on that bandwagon to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna ~ I feel guilty whenever I use disposible anything anymore. It has kind of became a game with my students... what can we make with this??? You are such a sweetheart to do something cool for Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been collecting baby food jars...just have to think about what to do with them!! And I save those ads that come on postcards...just have to think aabout what to do with them too!!! And I save those ads that come on magnets...I have put the boys pictures on them!!! Much more I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've stopped buying paper napkins and use only cloth. I don't worry about ironing them, either, unless it's for something really special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Anna and Earth Day!!! I am with Lorrie I am going to STOP using paper napkins and invest in some cloth ones!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!