I'm having a hard time "getting" in the mood for christmas :(
I have all the decorations up, starting wearing my converse xmas shoes, have the company xmas party (still can't find a dress) but none of it is coming in to focus for me. For me (other than halloween) it's the hap - happiest time of the year! I can't get shopping started, I can't buy anything to wear to the company shindig on Saturday (3 days away!) I haven't sent out a single xmas card yet, I haven't, I haven't, I haven't.... It's beginning to look a lot like Dec 24 and I'm gonna be the last minute girl AHHHHHH! Somebody slap me! OK - my hubby, just handed me a stack 10 cd's of xmas music (I love music) and he said if this can't help me then nothing will! I better start listening... wish me luck y'all!
OH - the picture is our christmas tree - from the very bottom of the trunk looking upward!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Christmas in focus?
Posted by
Anna
at
9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love the tree photo.... I understand the inability to get in the Christmas spirit....I'm not totally wrapped up in it yet, either....but maybe that's good...maybe it will arrive on December 24!!!
ReplyDelete