Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Creative Cafe

SO - creatively speaking - What the heck have I been doing with all my free time? Well, on Thursday nights I have been going to the CREATIVE CAFE! it's been fun! This past thursday I went and my newest friend patty was teaching :) She's one of the coolest creative soul that I've meet here in CA, she's from Freeport TX and just has the sweetest spirit. OHHHHHH - she's a quilter too!! Anyhow - we made this cool creation - I plan to put a cute pick of my two boys kissing mom on it ...awhhhhh... OH yah - here's the store where I've been going for all the goods for my lastest inpirations :)

OK - soooo I've been working on a few other projects but one of the coolest things that I have done since we moved here is join a "book club" Not your typical bookclubit's for scrapbookers. I really hesitate to call myself a scrapbooker persay, I don't feel like one. I've never even made your typical "scrapbook" I've done some pages here and there but I don't really have the big album... Anyhow I like to think of myself as a paper crafter or my lastest discovery of coolness is "life artist". It's a term coined by ali edwards. One seeming cool chica. I just bought her book and I'm learning more about the "whole movement" Anyhow - back to paper crafting. More to come on the book club - I'm working on a mini album for december's meeting.....

I made an altered "six pack" tool caddy! I've been using it for some of my bigger glue bottles and funky scissors. I saw the idea in the december issue of Paper Crafts. Anyhow, I've been reading, thinking, and crafting everyday, I just haven't written bout it in a few days :(

I am so glad that I've found an outlet to express myself, good or bad, where perfection is not required and whatever I create, IT IS OK!!! (rule number one when you are life artist).
Ciao, Anna

1 comment:

  1. You rock! I can't believe all the cool stuff you are doing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!