SOOO, I've been pretty lucky in my lifetime. I have been blessed with a beautiful family and a loving support network. There are moments in time that only certain people in our lives can relate to or understand. Even though my brother and I are not the same gender, we have been though a lot together and we share times that only we can understand and help each other through. It's almost been one year, since we "almost" lost him, but thru the grace of god, we are able to share more "moments" and memories with him.
He's an amazing person. He's patient, caring, giving, talented, hilarious, inspiring, loyal and gracious. He lives his life by example and actions. He does amazing work with children and teenagers who REALLY need to be shown their worth. He's been through hell and came back stronger than before. We (your family) are very grateful to have him around. Check this out: http://www.santacruzpl.org/cid/public/full.php?id=403
Here is a picture of "LAW" this summer. He's soaring..... soaring above the past. Rising to a new high in life. Rising to the next chapter God has planned for him.
Monday, December 3, 2007
My bro, Lawrence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It's been almost a year? That's amazing. I'm so glad your brother is doing well. Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too. You are doing such a good job of updating your blog. I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteAnna! Great blog! So good to see pics of your darling little guys. And it's awesome to hear that your brother is doing so well - what a blessing!
ReplyDeleteTake care...
meeka