Wednesday, December 19, 2007

P is for pajamas, pooh and pancakes


Super Q had pajama day at his school, it was precious. Cute pjs everywhere! Anyhow, they made poohs,ate pancakes and watched a pooh movie. It was a fun day indeed for my little kindergartner. I came in to snap a few shots (as room mom and class historian for the end of school year album).
I went to my book club last night and finished my november transparency challenge about hour before.... i'm happy with it :)
my next blog entry will show pics of it. Anyhow, this month (dec) we are challenged to use grunge board (we got the whole alphabet!), shimmy xmas paper and an acrylic dove. So think I am going to do a mini book about the ABC's of christmas? Any other suggestions???
blog to ya soon
xoxoxo
anna

1 comment:

  1. You are quite the Super Mom these days! Seems like yesterday my oldest was in Kindergarten in CALIFORNIA! Ali Edwards blog is a good source for ideas for your mini book!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!