One of my resolutions this year is to take a pic everyday! My quest is to see the world with new eyes. As you may have read from my last entry..... my nephew helped me to gain new perspective. If he had a blog, I'd give you his link but being as he is only almost 3... he hasn't figured out the keyboard quite yet..... I did give him his first laptop for xmas.... it was even bilingual! Sweet! Other things that help me gain a new perspetive out in the blogging wold are:
tim holtz, ali edwards, MUSIC!!!, my bro's music - check out his new song download :) - north swell!!.
All right - I can go in a lot of different directions but back to the moon. I don't have a super fancy camera but it takes some cool shots :) I took this on a drive to gilroy from bakersfield..... It was a clear COLD night! In Los banos We had to stop for a potty break.... and the moon was shining bright! So I snapped a shot :) Anyhow, hope I can inspire y'all to take some pics of your family - your life - your happenings from a new perspective?
That's all for now,
xoxoxo
anna
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Look @ the moooooooon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments welcome!