Thursday, January 10, 2008

Play Park!

Here's a new view the park I snapped the other day :), I usually go down the slide with my boys or after my boys - I will also attempt the swing on a good day. I always used to be embarrassed when I went to the park with my little Q, because I was the only parent making a fool of themselves on the equipment, all the other moms drank their lattes and chatted on the bench.... meanwhile Q would never go on the park structures without me. So.... I decided that if I gotta get on the equipment might as well have fun! Who cares what others think. Now that we have number 2 - Q is more willing to go on the equipment since marz is all over it... but I still find myself unable to sit on the bench and just watch. It's too much fun playing on the slide and swings :)



so - these are typical shots of the kids playing.... It was a nice clear day - chilly but clear - you could see the snow capped mountains in all directions. Today it's foggy.... and there's more snow on them thar hills, I'm waiting for another clear day to take a pic for y'all (aka linda) ..... the last two clear days - i did not have my cam handy :(
signing off for now -
xoxox
amt

3 comments:

  1. I got your card today!! Thank you soooo much. You are such a treasure to me! And your new blog layout is WONDERFUL. I really like it. WOW! I would like to take a picture a day, too...is it too late to start? Did you get my note about the wish tickets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup - I actually purchased a roll of wish tickets at xmas in healdsburg really cool store called strawberry creek - anyhow I got the roll (100 wishes) BUT.... I really want to try and make a template of the "ticket stub" itself...... so I can turn my ticket into anything??? Like "kiss" ticket or whatever ticket..... anyhow - I can purchase a roll of 2000 blank tickets for like 25 bucks online BUT..... I don't think I'll use 2000 tickets - so I'm going to ask people at my next book club meeting if anyone wants to go in on an order???? I'm trying hard to make 2008 a year of necessity only, aka i don't want to buy stuff just to buy it and not actually use it. Downsizing in home size has helped me to realize that I just can store stuff anymore..... ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know....as I did INHERIT some of your "craft stuff" when you left me. ha! Ohhhh..so you have wish tickets...well, you are just Miss Over Achiever! I hope you rub off on me...even from as far away as you are physically. Isn't it grand we have the internet to keep us so close!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!