Here is a pic of my finished book from January book club kit. It is a book made out of file folders (cut in half) and the content is about my resolutions for 2008. It's the first year i have ever wrote any resolutions down on paper. So I am actually taking them more serious :)
Resolution number one: take care of me....so I can take better care of my boys.
Resolution number two: plant roots spread wings..... my favorite page cuz I'm totally into wings right now:) ask linda about my ticket and wing obsessions..... I found some cool heidi swapp rub on wings -and i rubbed them onto transparency and glued them behind my "free" downloaded digi tree from creating keepsakes.com
Here's the kit from February. I have already made two -two page layouts from the kit and I am working on an accordian heart shaped book that will fit into an altered candy heart shaped almond roca box :)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
January Book Club Kit
Posted by
Anna
at
7:59 AM
Labels: my bookclub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments welcome!