Look what I put together this weekend.... a bright big red locker for all my paper crafts to be stored in! It's sooooo cool - I never had a locker in high school so the fact that I have one now is really kinda fun. I really felt kinda bummed that I had to store my crafting stuff in the garage.... so it was fun to pick something out that would be inspiring rather than your everyday average ordinary garage storage unit. Anyhow it works for me.... I actually want to store in the house (the dinning room) but I'm not sure my husband would go for it? OH yeah - I bought it a IKEA! I put it together ALL BY MYSELF! (huge miracle....trust me)
Ciao 4 now,
anna
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Red Locker
Posted by
Anna
at
7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments welcome!