One super great reason about being closer to "home" (where i grew up) is being able to partake in cool family festivities :) My cousin CJ got married this weekend to a lovely woman named Jessica. Here are some random shots at the wedding.... They are pics of my lovely family!
Here's bammer, grandma and grandpa valenzuela. Bob is a marine - he's going back to iraq soon - pray about that......
Here's Kai and her girlfriend Kari (hope i spelt that right) They are super cute! Had fun getting to know kari for the first time :)
OK fun shot.... my cousin Mary blowing in the wind.... I really like this shot because I have been getting to know my cousin mary better over the past few months since we have moved back and she's just sooooooo sweet. She's like a butterfly. She is soaring in her own beauty to womanhood. I love how confident and independent she is. So proud of her!
OH - here's my grandfolks again - they won the couple married the longest amount of time at the wedding :) 62 years!!! Stoked aye. Their advice to the newly married couple - honestly, faithfulness and live a long life together! (sweet)
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
my family
Posted by
Anna
at
7:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Anna,
ReplyDeleteWow your a Blogger! ;) it was nice to read all your little articles- and the funny thing is I can hear your voice when I read most of them.
I had fun with the two littles' at the wedding.
I was thinking about your littles' the other day and how they would love Geocaching
http://www.geocaching.com/
it's a worldwide GPS hunt for special treasures- with personal stories attached to them.
You should look into it.
Take care,
Kailynn
Hum, so it took me a while to figure out how to leave a comment, but here I am I found it yippy!!! after viewing your site I want to create one, so thanks for the inspiration!!! Lot's of love your way.
ReplyDelete~Mary