book one - "EARTH FRIENDLY"
Word Out!! - a book made from the three R's through and through...... The book itself is an index card holder - repurposed as an "anna original" . It's cool to me because it's semi transparent (which is what i'm into...) So - there are NO pictures in the book just articles and images I have been collecting over the past 6 months about recycling - the do's and don'ts (so to speak) I have binded my pages together with transparent duct tape. (another really thing).
book two - "The Adventurous book of boys"
It's my play on the "Dangerous Book of boys" This book was made for Q - with cute K&Co paper by (donna ingel-something) any how - This is a VERY special book because it's my ACTUAL VERY first project scrapping with pictures. I don't normally scrap with pictures..... (which seems to be the whole thing behind scrapbooking right?) well - this is part of the reason I have a hard time calling myself a "scrapbooker"
Which is why I really like ali's philosphy on "LIFE ARTIST"
blah - blah - blah - i'm rambling.....
book three - "Programmed to play"
a book made for my second adorable son. It's cosmo cricket's new line - cosgo - robot stuff.... fits my little guys personality - he's one in a million this kid and once he gets going..... there's no stopping him. :)
Friday, April 18, 2008
3 mini books
Posted by
Anna
at
12:13 PM
Labels: inspiration, my bookclub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love your 3 mini books -- WHERE did you find transparent Duct Tape?? That sounds like something I have to play with.......
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Adventurous book for boys - that sounds perfect for my 4yo!
**Chris