Tuesday, April 15, 2008

see the humor, be the humor...




My guy - is tooooo funny. This is him "relaxing" in the pool.
BTW - we do have water in our pool now.... it took 3 days to fill up......
we had it cleaned!
This shot that is sure to make one of my goofy mini albums I am making about my boys doing a funny things. Which I will post the pictures of the books tomorrow!! The first book is about Q - "The Adventurous Book of Boys" The 2nd book is for Marz: ""playtime" a robot shaped book. I am trying to convince myself to submit the robot book to my scrapbooking store to possibly teach a class.... I get the night off (from my boys..) I'll be at book-club tonite - I'll be cropping til close.... YAH!!

maybe I'll have more confidence after CKU..... ?? I'm soooooooo excited to take a class from Ali!! AHHHHHHHH! Ok check out her blog entry today for a really cool class she'll be teaching in WA........

Talk to y'all soon!
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. You are really growing creatively! WOW! And...did I send you a note thanking you for the card you sent me? I can't remember.... don't forget I'm getting very old. Anyway....it was/is SO cute! Thank you heaps! I'm off to look at Ali's blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!