Sunday, April 6, 2008

Go forth and be a blessing!




what a cool saying!! This was at the "skirball" museum in Los Angeles. It's a jewish center therefore the words above the saying are in hebrew. Check out my link to their museum - go to the image gallery - it's worth it - completely amazing exhibit - and if you are ever in la - it's worth a visit - very inspiring to all. Artist, parents, kids, teachers, christians..... you name it..

Anyhow I am TOTALLY feeling it.... "go forth and be a blessing" .... I need that as a tatoo on my hand .... to remind me to be good at all times....

PLEASE leave a comment ANYTIME this week (on my blog) I WILL SEND you a handmade/homemade card...... If i don't have your address leave that for me too.....
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I also love that saying: go forth and be a blessing. I would love to be able to visit that museum and the image gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!