Wednesday, April 2, 2008

inchies....



Well - I joined christian paper artist group (thanks to linda :) and I signed up for an inchie swap - It's my very first time making anything like this and it was fun. I hope that i don't get kicked out of the club (though) being a rookie and all - these ladies are really talented!!

I tried to be a little different than my scrappy stuffy - I used tulle, vellum, vinyl, transparency, crackle paint and diamond glaze (and paper, too) these are just a few that i made - the theme was butterflies and bugs (i only made 2 bug ones.... woops) what do yall think?

3 comments:

  1. I think they are great! I'm so proud of you! You have to make them in multiples of 5 ya know. And you don't get one of your own back. Where is the pic you took at Sweetpeas & Snapshots? Amanda told me about your visit there and gave me the business card. I just read that they are moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW The inchies are awesome. The smallest things I have made to date are ATCs (Artist Trading Cards).

    I love your son where he dressed himself. It made me remember when my babies were little and dressed themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your inchies!! I am in the CPA swap too, so I hope to see your artwork LIVE and IN PERSON! :) Happy Creating!
    **Chris

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!