Guys and Dolls -
My offer to make you a card (for leaving a comment - on the blog) will expire on Monday - April 14. Come on you know you wanna comment :) Credit on the picture - My husband took this picture outside of San Luis Obispo, CA - it's call Montana de Oro....(mountain of gold - hence the gold poppies - our state flower )
BTW - I have made 6 cards to date (4-12-08)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Go forth and be a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Lovely photo and a wonderful sentiment. I hope you set aside your intimidation and join the house ATC swap. I would love to see moe of your work. :) Looking forward to getting your card!
ReplyDeleteDear Anna,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I visited your lovely blog! I also visited some of your friend's blogs via your links. Thank you for sharing! I am also a new member of Christian Paper Artists and have met so many wonderful artist friends because of it! Keep Blessings us with your inspirations! In Him, Katie
What a beautiful picture! Almost as pretty as Texas, huh? rotfl
ReplyDeletebig hug! linda
Anna,
ReplyDeleteI tried sending you an email back and found I don't have your email address and your name led me back here to your blog. I would love to do a card swap with you, so please write me and send your email and address. Thanks so much and I am looking forward to seeing more of your blog postings and visits. Right now I am having a give away on my blog so come and sign up! Blessings, Katie
Anna -
ReplyDeleteI recv'd your card!! Thank you so much! I love the quote you used - it brought tears to my eyes! God Bless you!
**Chris