So I was kinda ho-hum the other day (saturday) not really feeling the inspiration needed for creating and ding-ding (the doorbell rang)...... Mail guy left a package at the door. Of course my youngest son thought it was a birthday present for himself.... (he wants a yellow transformer - fyi) Anyhow - I said well..... lets look and see if it's your birthday..... opened it - box was for me!! :) early b-day for anna! wooooo-hooo! A few weeks back, I won a "blog prize" from my friend linda's 100th blog publishing event :)
She sent me a gian-normous inspiration package :)
here's just a FEW of the things she put in - of course - my ultimate favorite was the ali edwards book (which i read in 1 1/2 days....) There were loads of super cool goods from her neck of the woods (east texas piney woods) Oh another really cool thing - was the "gleaner zine" Exactly - what's a "gleaner zine"? Check out my link and go see for yourself :)
Anyhow - Linda - you brought back the inspiration need to jump start a project i was working on for my son and finish a bday present for his grammy. So..... THANK YOU! from the bottom (top and middle) of my heart. You are awesome and always so inspiring to me!
xoxoxoxo
sweet music to my ears :)
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
My friend Linda
Posted by
Anna
at
10:17 AM
Labels: inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are SO welcome! I'm glad you found something in there you could use. hahaha And Sherylynne that does the Gleaner Zine...look in those playing cards..that deck I gave you...she's in there. She's also on CPA, but quiet these days.
ReplyDeleteI hope this doesn't leave 2 comments....not sure it's working
Great pictures!
ReplyDelete