Here are my houses for the swap..... (cpa - as for me and my house swap) I like all but the one with buttons (i tried to make trees..) ... Thinking of redoing it.... My theme was building all sides of a house - front/ back/ side
other side/ side of the side.... My husband came up with the idea and wanted me to build the house and put it in to a chinese take out package and mail it..... Not sure I'll do that, as Nathalie will have to take them all apart but it was a cool idea.....xoxo
anna
Monday, May 12, 2008
House ATC Swap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



CUTE! If you had sent them assembled on a Chinese take-out container I wouldn't have wanted to take them apart. I would have been forced to keep them together for myself. heehee
ReplyDeleteI love your houses!!! And the Chinese take out container is a cute idea! I once made a Haiku poetry house but that is as close as I've gotten to making houses!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed week! Katie