It's been a few days since I've reported on our nest on the backyard porch..... I have included a new picture of daddy Horton. He's guarding the nest while mommy is off getting supper. How cute huh? He comes two to three times a day to relieve Hortence (mommy bird) He stands on the edge of the planter with his chest held high! Proud Horton! Anyhow mom takes off for about 1/2 hour or so and they trade post. It's the sweetest thing.
above is a house I re-did for my house swap.... I really did not like my #5 with button trees and a porch.... so I made it to have an awning. I added post and a flowered pot. I like it a hundred times better. Anyhow - busy busy busy with the boys (end of the school year) and getting ready for my big trip to houston. I'm so excited!
Hope you have a marvelous day.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Nest Update....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey, Anna! I'm in the CPA group too. Just kind of invisible, butI keep up with everybody, pray & stuff.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'd be happy to do a book for you. Send me an email at leaders@alltel.net and I'll get back with you with details.
THANKS!
Cindy
Hey...I like this house. Very, very nice. I know you are excited about your trip to HOUSTON ... and your CKU classes, too. You will have so much fun. I'm sorry I'll be gone while you are here..in Kingwood...but I will come to the Galleria and see you at CKU. I promise.
ReplyDelete