here's a post on the bookclub I attend every month....
CLICK ME
there's a pic (i'm in it ... straight back at the end of the table...)
This month I shared my evolution book and a cute mini album I made from my ruthless and toothless tour in NOLA..... I need to post those pics soon....
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
book club post.....
Posted by
Anna
at
8:19 AM
Labels: my bookclub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



hey anna,
ReplyDeletewell it's almost our b-days and wanted to wish ya a happy birthday!
I enjoy reading your blog, even though I am months behind it will be fun to read up on all your adventures.
I see your big on the scrapbooks. I have actually helped make some scrapbooks for my clients at the grouphome...it is actually an amazing piece/book of memories for them, because the majority of our kids have no families and of course no pictures. So, we help to create some happy memories for them as they leave us and depart to other places.
well that piece on scrapbookin'
I hope you are well and have a great birthday!
yay the big 26 for me :)
-Kai