Ok - so I just got back from a "kid free" week of some girlfriend and serious crafting time.... I went to New Orleans, Houston and CKU. I had a great time. (I have uploaded my pictures BUT the only one that's SUPER IMPORTANT is the one of my sweet little child and his first TOOTH that has recently fallen out.......
He lost his tooth yesterday - no blood, no pain..... no one even knew...... until his bath time..... and he gave me a toothless grin. AHHHHHHH - I had to go on a made frantic search for the missing tooth - it's was his first tooth to be lost and he's my first born......... AHHHHH...... I found it on the floor in our hallway.... don't even know how i got so lucky. Lucky that my dogs didn't eat it..... they eat everything off the floor. :)
SO I promise pictures will come of my trip but this event deserves a post all to it's own.....
xoxo
anna
p.s. I met ALI!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Ruthless and Toothless
Posted by
Anna
at
11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



And the tooth fairy ONLY left him a dollar for it! He was so bummed...
ReplyDeletehahaha Poor baby...just a dollar? ha well, I'm sure the Tooth Fairy didn't want to set a precedent. Glad you found it!
ReplyDelete