Thursday, July 10, 2008

"In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." from the great law of Iroquois Confederacy (i saw it on my klennex box...)


Found this image while blogging about...... had to nab it.... unfortunately I don't know where it came from..... the blogger did not have a link as to it's origins.... so that's all I can tell about it....


Anyhow - I'm feeling brave and taking a chance at hosting a swap. I'm part of a yahoo group called Christian Paper Artists. I've participated in a few swaps and I am enjoying the whole theory of it :) So - I'm going behind the scenes to see how it all works.... yikes.... OK - the swap name is "Going Green". It's an ATC swap that needs to meet the qualifications of... the colour green - a recycled item or a nature theme. If you are interested.... come join the group. Most of the swaps I have seen so far are inchies and ATC's... the group is made of some very creative women all over the US. It's fun :) Here's a link to some great inchie ideas... CLICK ME.... in case u have no idea what an inchie is..... (i did not until a few months ago :)
Ciao 4 now...
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!