Gosh... u beat me to the punch Linda!! I was in the process of posting some new pics and Linda already posted this one..... (different view at least) :) Linda made this BEAUTIFUL Birthday Banner for me.... I'm lucky to have such creative friends!! She ROCKS!! Look at the "tude" on her (and she has wings no less!) Trying to come up with a name for her.... any suggestions? She hangs on my dining room hutch (where I craft ......) Love her!
Second Pic.... What I did with my insect inchies from a swap I participated in back in April/May. Cute specimen box from Martha Stewart.. (Michael's) It's in my bedroom (my hubby even likes it :)
What I am doing with cute postcards, inchies and ATC from Swaps (that I am not scrapping or framing....) Well - I am gluing them to a great big huge licorice tub (repurposed of course) that I store my fabric flowers in. It's looking AWESOME! It reminds me (as I craft) to be creative and enjoy the spirit of sharing your craft. I really love it... It's not quite filled up yet.. need a few more swaps under my belt to get it covered :)
Alright.... most recent swap... Summer banners.. I really strayed from the vintage style in which most the women like in the cpa... But come on.... does this paper not SCREAM summer or what? It's very bright so I (white washed it - with paint) and then use flowers and glitter and rhinestones to sparkle each one up. They are on their way to Kingwood.... wahoo!
Last pic... is a RAK.... for my dearest friend Linda....... the artist survival kit.... kinda a fun play on the "wreak this journal" by keri smith..... the words are in downloadable format if you want to make on for yourself. I cut up all the words and glued them to cardstock along with TONS of anna griffin butterflies. I felt the butterflies were appropriate for a creative book of this sort.... very freeing...
Well that's all for today. Blog at you soon!
Anna
Friday, July 11, 2008
Posted by
Anna
at
7:56 AM
Labels: CPA, digi freebies, inchies, inspiration, rak
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey!!!! I had to upload something on my blog....figured you'd get your rak by today! I LOVE your tub!!!! Aren't you the clever one. And your banner is great - but I think I realllly like that book you made to send me. hee hee Why are you sending me something else? I think we are spoiling each other. Is that it????
ReplyDeleteI know the perfect name for your birthday girl....She has a "tude" about her and she got wings. How about TIGHT LIPS?????? Ha.......
ReplyDeleteAmanda