Friday, July 25, 2008

a pictorial entry

we drove up north to spend QT with the family :)

crossed the san Rafael bridge.....


took some important phone calls... who knew there were still operating phone booths left in our 21 century?


took a couple of naps here...


played the best hopscotch this side of the mississippi


got a shiner worth writing home about :)


saw our favorite cousin!!


ate some bday cake!! wahoo!!


crossed back over the bay (this time thru the golden gate...) watched the festival of sails......(it was SUPER smoky so I did not get any good pics of it)


found a new hat for my goofy kid....

5 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a BLAST!! I LOVE the kids hair cut short. But most of all, I really think Q's hat is by far THE COOLEST!
    Hugs,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Those boys just get cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Anna:
    Linda told me about your blog. Great pictures!! I pray that you and your family are happy in CA. Of course you are missed.
    Rev Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic of Q-Ball jumpin on the hopscotch grid is too cool. Action filled drama of a future athelete working it out on the concrete jungle. Now that's word to pata play.

    Bro Law

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you feel the earthquake?

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!