Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Layouts

Here are a few layouts I created over the past week for design team and book club....
below is a house layout for book club - we were supposed to tell a story (the story behind the photo).... This photo one of when Q locked me out of the house......(don't forget you can click on the pictures to make them larger :)




Next we have the story behind the photo... When Marz had decided that we need to drive to houston to go and watch the barbie nutcracker movie at his friends evie and katie's house...... well houston is 3 days away.... that would kinda be an extravagant trip just to watch the barbie nutcracker - aye?


Here is a layout for design team in which I used photos from Lawren (my cku friend) and the story of Ali's awesome keynote speech at CKU.



Last we have a design team layout (in which i forgot to rotate for you!!) It's called "Tree Hugger" It's about how my cute boys love the great outdoors..... I plan to do a lot more of these outdoorsy ones as we prepare for out first camping trip..... with that said - I'll be taking a short break. to be continued.....

5 comments:

  1. Great layouts!!! Hey....you are going north to escape the smoke, huh? I just read Nathalie's blog comments. ha!I remember when we lived in Anaheim Hills and the smoke from fires... good you have a place to escape to. Pack a creativity bag to take. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh..... did I leave a comment here about the great box you sent me? It's on my blog...but thought I'd mention that I got a gorgeous Diva Apron from Anna!!! And a fantastic "artists survival kit" journal. I am so blessed to be your friend... in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tote! Wish I had the pattern! It's such a great shape and I love the fruity fabric. Thank you SO much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!! You tell Marz that he can come to watch the Barbie Nutcracker anytime he wants...soon he will be able to fly(just make certain Q comes with him).
    Hugs,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna:

    I love the way you used the pics from Ali's presentation -- what a cool idea! And the Locked Out house is so stinkin' cute. Can you post more of it?

    Lawren

    P.S. I just got the apron and I LOVE IT! I posted a blog entry all about it... my blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!