My new nephew Andres,
We showered you this weekend at Caffe Riace in Palo Alto. I truly hope you turn out to be a manly character such as this fellow who watched us shower you......
Here we are... the ladies in waiting....... one BFF, one nina and one auntie (me)....oh yah - and your mom - front and center!.. what we wait for is the chance to hold you in our arms.... We were all in your parent's wedding we were only missing Ana from Boston.
Anywho - we and our mothers were present to show you love and give you best wishes before you enter the great big wonderful world. And from the looks of your mommy I doubt it will be much longer til you get to meet the world! You are due in Oct but honey you might not make it that long????
Here's Nina Sonia and Auntie Anna. Nina got a new car later that day.... how fun!!
Here's "My Jennie", she as lovely and sweet as looks in this picture. You will be lucky to have her as part of your life :)
YUM! the food was tasty as it was beautiful. There were four courses and all just got better and better....... You even taste tested the food - you stud!!
The gift part was fun! I like to shoot different angles of everyday stuff - so this was my interpretation of "gifts". We all wrote you "wishes" on guest tickets from the restaurant. I plan to find an OLD menu book to make an album for you to commemorate the event.
Well that about sums up the festivities. It was lots of fun and a beautiful day to help spur along the idea that it is OK for you to enter the world ....whenever you want.... I know your mom would appreciate it :)
We can not wait to meet you Andres! I think your big brother is excited too!
xoxo
Auntie Anna
(yes - like the pretzel)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Andres David
Posted by
Anna
at
12:45 PM
Labels: Andres, burciablay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You're a great Auntie! Thank you.
ReplyDelete~D
Hey...great post! Did you get your hair cut? You look really cute anyway. Thanks for checking on me regularly. I love you!!!! I'm glad you didn't have to go through Ike. But each day gets better.
ReplyDeleteit sure looks like you girls had fun!
ReplyDeleteYOU GOT YOUR HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!! Love it. So thrilled for Rebecca...any chance for a #3??? ha..............
ReplyDeleteAmanda