The Mighty Quinn is 6... and he's fabulous. This halloween we went the homemade costume route.... he said he wanted to be a book...... one of his favorite books... SKIPPY JON JONES. How cool is that? This photo was taken when the costume was in the making (design phase 2)......
here's the costume live and scoring big points with the candy-hander-outers......
I can't believe how you have grown and how far you have come. Life has amazing things in store for you SUPER Q!
xoxo
mom
Friday, October 31, 2008
The Mighty Quinn!!
Posted by
Anna
at
9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a great costume! You ARE super mom! And he's adorable.
ReplyDeleteSKIPPY and all his "banditos!!!! I love it! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
I love his costume! What a great imagination! I hope he had a wonderful time! Blessings, Katie
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys
Cousin Mary