Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November Fourth!

Here we are on our drive to the polls.........

The excitement is building...... walking to the polls.....

Waiting in line to get our PAPER ballot :)
Shortly after this..... a man was very upset with me and my 4 yr old son for bring a camera INSIDE the polls..... Did I mention .....four yr old son and a FISHER PRICE CAMERA....... We were asked to dispose of the camera before voting.... minor glitch but it did not STOP us :)

OUR ephemera for this very HISTORICAL Day in modern times... I'll document this for sure....

Thanks for coming along on our adventure to the polls...... I am torturing my sons with NO cartoons today.... it's all about finding out whose's going to lead us to a BETTER future (fingers crossed!)


xoxo anna

2 comments:

  1. I am chuckling about your ephemera, because I peeled my "I VOTED" sticker off of my shirt this evening and carefully placed it onto a piece of waxed paper until I know where to stick it into one of my journals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put my voter number in my journal. God help us!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!